Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Crafty New Year

2012 is going to be the year of change. I've given up my 'office' job and giving Maple Designs my full attention - exciting and busy times ahead and it's so nice to be able to spend time getting inspiration and spending time crafting.

My first offical order landed last week - a lovely baby bib in animal print fabric, with a matching babygrow vest.

I've also just got my second order finished today - another bib in owl print fabric, and that will be out of the door first thing in the morning.

I've attached a picture showing the fabrics I've got in stock at the minute - these can be used for bibs, babygrows, bunting, dribble bibs....all so cute!!

This weekend was great too as I completed my first knitted mug warmer. I've wanted to do one for some time now but never had the time to do so. I'm really please with the outcome - let me know your thoughts.

I'm taking orders now for all the baby related products I'm making - all hand made with love in Sheffield.

More posts to follow soon!

x


Knitted mug cosy (range of colours available)


A selection of the fabric I have in stock

No comments:

Post a Comment